CET Grant Claims

We've been advised that, this year, CET grant claims for both MK and the rest of Bucks should be made to Area Team "NHS England South (South Central)". They must be sent, via PCSE, by 31st October 2016.

The LOC has produced a version of the form (available to download on the right), which may be used for the whole of our area, with the Area Team details already completed. The address to which to send the forms (PCSE) is shown at the bottom of the form. As usual, performers must nominate a contractor (practice) to submit the claim on their behalf.