Purpose of the LOC
- Liaising with local NHS commissioners and other organisations.
- Collating general optical correspondence on mandatory procedures, best practice and benchmarking.
- Disseminating information to the profession.
- Developing the role of optometry in the community.
- Developing partnerships in shared care and with neighbouring LOCs.
Hillingdon LOC represents the interests of Optometrists, Dispensing Opticians and Contractors of Ophthalmic Services within the Borough of Hillingdon.
The primary aim of Hillingdon LOC is to raise the profile of Optometry and associated professions. We communicate regularly with NHS Hillingdon, GP’s, the Hospital Eye Service and other health care professionals on all matters relating to the provision of ophthalmic services.
We also liase and negotiate with the Primary Care Trust on all matters relating to individual practitioners or practices when providing General Ophthalmic Services in the local community.
You can contact us:
BY EMAIL: email@example.com .
BY POST: Hillingdon LOC, 374 Long Lane, Hillingdon, Middlesex UB10 9PG
By Phone: 01895 234 563